Resort Lifestyle at Watergate
This third-floor studio is a charming space with a bright and airy quality, with updated plantation blinds and a private patio to look out onto a quiet courtyard. The kitchen has newly painted cabinets, a brand new refrigerator, granite countertops, contemporary track lights and updated tile flooring. The unit comes with an extra large storage space in a nearby storage room, 1 assigned parking space, and takes advantage of the many amenities and convenient location of Watergate. With both indoor and outdoor pools that are heated year-round, tennis and racquetball courts, clubhouse with gym, sauna and steam rooms. Located in Emeryville, its scenic views of the Bay are balanced with its proximity to Bay Street and Emeryville Public Market’s many shops, restaurants, and theatre, as well as the Emery-Go-Round’s free shuttle to BART and nearby freeway access, with S.F. only 20 minutes away.
- Updated 3rd floor studio, facing a serene courtyard
- Kitchen with newly painted cabinets, brand new refrigerator, granite countertops, ceiling track lights and updated tile flooring
- Private patio & extra large storage space in storage room 3078
- Monthly HOA $409
- 1 assigned parking space (no. 171), guest and street parking
- Laundry room conveniently in-building on 2nd floor
- Minutes from Bay Street & Public Market to enjoy the theatre, shops & restaurants
- Free Emery-Go-Round shuttle to BART, nearby freeway access, only about 20 minutes from S.F.
Request More Information
- Wall to Wall Carpeting
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Counter - Stone
- Electric Range/Cooktop
Spaces - Assigned, Space Per Unit - 1, Below Building Parking
Sewer System - Public, Water - Public
Additional Property Details
Location of Unit:
Elevator Building, Studio
- Club House
- Gym/Exercise Facility
Homeowners Association (HOA)
HOA Fee Includes
- Common Area Maint
- Common Hot Water
- Exterior Maintenance
- Management Fee
- Trash Removal
More About Emeryville
Sandwiched between Oakland and Berkeley sits the widely transformed City of Emeryville. Once coined the “rottenest city on the Pacific Coast” in 1927 by former Chief Justice Earl Warren, for a while, with its abundance of speakeasies and racetracks, Emeryville was an industrial wasteland of lawless entertainment that lived up to its name.
Today, Emeryville shows few signs of its risqué past and has become the place for homeowners who appreciate its hip and eco-friendly metropolis vibe.
In a Word
Although Emeryville shed its rebel reputation long ago, the town’s historic speakeasy buildings and bayside setting are favorites of the out-and-about set. Here, you’ll find:
- Restaurants like Rudy’s Can’t Fail Cafe and Townhouse Bar & Grill satisfy adventurous diners with classic American cuisine and historic tales.
- The famous Oaks Card Club, a favorite amongst local gamblers. Don’t worry too much about the hand you were dealt, as fans of the Club suggest cashing in on the joint’s hot pastrami sandwiches instead.
- Droves of walkers, joggers, bikers, and boaters who come together at the Emeryville Marina to enjoy views of Angel Island, Alcatraz, and the bay’s three renowned bridges.
Urban, hip, and riding a wave of reinvention, approximately 90 percent of those living in Emeryville reside in new, spacious lofts and condominium complexes.
For those who seek variety, Emeryville housing plays to the preferences of many. From the sharp lines of modern style to elegant luxury, Emeryville makes for an exciting and vibrant place to call home.